Thank you for all the amazing support you have shown the Medic & Healer Council! *** We also need a transport vehicle and snow-ready ATVs URGENTLY – if you have a reliable vehicle you are…
Thank you for all the amazing support you have shown the Medic & Healer Council!
*** We also need a transport vehicle and snow-ready ATVs URGENTLY – if you have a reliable vehicle you are willing to donate to the cause, please contact us! ***
At this time, we have very specific needs and offer three main ways you can support the council:
1) Purchase remaining Medic supply needs.
A large list of our needs is listed at our Amazon Wish List https://amzn.com/w/284OV04OWXQG9.
You can also reference that list, purchase items locally, and then mark the items as purchased via the Amazon list.
In addition to those items, we are also in need of
- Unflavored Milk of Magnesia
- Wool blankets
- Emergency blankets
- Wool socks
- Wool thermal underwear – NO COTTON
- Hand warmers
- Safety Goggles https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01A12J3GI/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1479748616&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt+safety+glasses&dpPl=1&dpID=51OnLlU2IyL&ref=plSrch
- Trauma kits (portable) http://m.galls.com/elite-first-aid-tactical-trauma-kit-3?PMSRCH=Trauma%20kit
- Straw bales
- Two 4WD trucks for medic vehicles
- One of these for medic evac vehicles: http://argoatv.com/products/frontier-8×8-responder-s
Donated items can be mailed to Standing Rock Medic & Healer Council, PO Box 1251, Bismarck, ND, 58502 – or if you are shipping via UPS or FedEx, please use the address 220 E Rosser Ave #1251, Bismarck ND 58502. Use the number 701-409-0199 as shipping phone if needed.
2) Donate funds to allow us to finalize our winter infrastructure needs, for advanced practitioner gear, for climate-controlled storage of medic supplies, and for emergency contingency supply funds
Make a tax deductible donation directly to the Standing Rock Medic & Healer Council
Your donation is tax deductible and processed through our fiscal sponsor, the Florida School of Holistic Living (501c3). All funds are dispersed directly to our council to support our work on the ground in Standing Rock
3) Send Herbal remedies.
Please, Clearly LABEL everything with ALL ingredients! NO ALCOHOL please!
DRIED HERBS OR GLYCERITES
Wild cherry bark
Wood betony (stachys)
Gravel root/ Joe Pye
Anemone glycerite fresh
Ghost pipe glycerite fresh
Pedicularis glycerite fresh
Skullcap glycerite fresh
Corydalis glycerite fresh
Milky oats ACV (if you made it with fresh oats in the milky stage)
1 oz, 2oz plastic dispensing bottles
Wide mouth quart canning jars
2 oz cough syrups to hand out (no alcohol)
Please NONE of the following as we have plenty! Thank you!!
No Ladies mantle
No Slippery Elm
Check out some of the amazing donations we have received so far!
Shortlink : http://wp.me/s2wHrN-donate Part 3
Shortlink : http://wp.me/p2wHrN-6mb Part 1
Shortlink : http://wp.me/p2wHrN-6mo Part 2
Standing Rock Global Synchronized Prayer Shortlink : http://wp.me/p2wHrN-6nB