Sunday, September 25, 2016
REDEMPTION EXCHANGE POINTS FROM YOSEF AND BRUCE, PERSONAL NOTES FROM CONF. CALLS, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016 BY PINKROSES· When the notifications of the toll free 800 numbers come out different dinar sites will have that information listed. Some names of dinar sites that will have or possibly have the information listed are: thebigcall.net, tntsuperfantastic.com, realtruthchatter, dinar chronicles, dinar recaps, etc.
· Yosef will post on thebigcall.net, dinar chronicles, and the realtruth site the latest rates he knows at the time we get the toll free 800 numbers.
· When the toll free 800 numbers are available, call and set your appointment. If you are bringing in someone with you, let them know at that time. Have your currency in order and know how much you have of each currency. You can bring a spread sheet with you for the exchange.
· Before you go in to your own appointment at the redemption center, you will need to inform the people you have gifted currency to or to anyone you know that has currency and has not stayed informed of the process. Tell them to call the toll free 800 number and set their appointment. When they call the toll free number, they will answer all their questions. Also, when they go in there and meet with Abbot Downing for their exchange, they will have everything there at the redemption center to help them through the process. You want to do this in order not to break your NDA after you have exchanged.
· Do not violate your NDA. After you have signed your NDA and exchanged, do not speak to anyone of date or rates or structure programs. This means no mentioning of such on the phone, in an email, text, or any other form of communication. If you violate your NDA, your funds will be taken away. If someone asks you post RV what you do, you can say something like this “I work for a trust of philanthropy”.
· The bank will have concierge services such as handling your real estate, investments, doctor appointments, travel plans, etc. Also other programs and professional help for you such as setting up your family office and trusts. They want you to succeed. You will begin a lifetime relationship with them.
· The redemption appointment will be from an hour to 2 ½ hours long.
· Post RV, you will want to set up your support team of attorneys and CPAs, etc.
· There are about 30 million currency holders. Two thirds are holding dinar, and about 150,000 have ZIM.
· There are over 7,000 Redemption centers
· Sovereign rates: Dinar – $168, Dong – $113, Rupiah-$71, Afgan-$10, ZIM- 4 digits-$1000 and up
· Regular rates: Dinar-$5 to 8, Dong-$2 to $3, ZIM-no zeros-ask what you wish
· Structure Payouts especially all with the ZIM: Structure – 65%, Personal use-35% (Yosef taking less than 1% for personal use with the extreme high rates)
· For the structure payouts we have been told you will be signing an NDA.
· When you go in tell them you wish to exchange your currency. Do not say cash in.
· In the first week they feel 89% will go in and exchange. You have the first 6 days to go in and receive the Private Negotiated Rates. If you set your appointment in the first 48 hours, you will have 20 days to get in for your appointment. I don’t know how that affects your rates. Right now the date for the public to go in is 10/09/16 and the rates will be the straight rates for the currencies.
· When the toll free 800 numbers are available, call and set your appointment. Have each currency counted. Know how much you have of each currency. You can bring a spread sheet with you for the exchange.
· The Sovereign rates or Private Negotiated rates are for those with Humanitarian Projects or Plans. These should include job creations, starting new business, helping existing businesses especially those that are failing, rebuild and provide new machinery for factories, build homes, food banks, build churches, help Veterans, help volunteer programs for schools, hospitals, etc., rebuild inner cities, help with infrastructure locally, nationally and internationally, help with food production, help ranchers and farmers, build new means of energy, provide new buses to all the schools, build new parks or improve existing parks, build senior citizen centers, provide work-study programs, help seniors, build colleges, build hospitals, build free health clinics, build schools, build training vocational schools, free tutoring centers, provide college scholarships to every child, help local municipals such as the police force, fire department, public works, etc., animal shelters, environmental issues and cleanup of the earth , oceans, rivers, lakes, etc. fund existing charities. The list is endless. State what your heart’s desire is to do for your humanitarian projects.
· For the Humanitarian projects in creating jobs, they are looking at 120,000 jobs in 5 years or 24,000 jobs every year. If you say you will do it, and not do it, they may renegotiate your payout structure and lower your rate. Be honest with them.
· At the Redemption center you will be setting up a temporary trust until you go back in a few days. You can set up some trusts at the time of the exchange. If you do, before you go in have at least 5 to 10 names picked out for your trust. Your first choices of names for your trusts maybe already have been taken.
· For your presentation of your Humanitarian projects you will have about 5 minutes to present yourself and your plans. It is suggested to have a one page bio of yourself if you wish. It is not necessary to have a bio. Also, it is recommended to have a one or two page bulletin or outline of your humanitarian projects. One paragraph each, present two to four main things you plan on doing. If you desire the Private negotiated rates, do not go little. Example: Instead of saying I want to do a soup kitchen in Oregon, you can say I want to feed the hungry on the whole west coast. Go BIG, go domestic, internationally. If that is your heart’s desire.
· When you present yourself be yourself and not someone you are not. Speak with clarity and in a control voice. You can role play ahead of time to practice presenting yourself to the bankers. It is not what you say but how you say your words. They want to see your heart’s desire to help others. Tell them from your heart how far you wish to go with your projects domestically and or internationally.
· Example what you can say: “This is what I am doing and I am looking for a partner that understands the depths of the problems our society is facing”. Again be simple, clear and confident. Be true to what you believe in and what you stand for. Do not flinch.
· After you have presented your humanitarian projects and plans. You can state to them that you want so much money (give them the amount) each year to flow out to the world and to your children for generations for longevity. Do not go in and start speaking dates and rates right away. It will show you are anxious. Josef quoted “Those who talk $ first loses”.
· Picture ten years out after you have exchanged, how much you will need each quarter. Is it $50 million, $50 Billion, $50 Trillion? Whatever the amount you will need to go forward with longevity in view. They will do the math for you and present a rate to you. Josef gave an example: ZIM 100 Trillion note at $100 will be $100 Quadrillion. Interest say 10% for 100 years (they think it be 8.5% for 100 years). You will always have a streaming income for generations to come. Other interest rates 2% to 6%.
· If you would be happy to go in and receive a certain amount say $10 million, $50 million, or another number, then tell them that is the amount you wish to walk out with and they will figure the rate. Some will be happy with that and that is their heart’s desire.
· Post redemption of your currency some ideas you can offer to a certain group to help you disperse funds: You can go to a group, give them funds for their group, and tell them for every dollar they give out to help people, they can keep 3% for themselves. Also in exchange for people helping you, you offer to support them by paying for their housing, living expenses, putting their kids through college, medical bills, vehicles, etc. You can provide part time jobs for high school students and senior citizens.
THANK YOU YOSEF AND BRUCE FOR YOUR LOVE AND DEVOTION TO HELPING PEOPLE. FROM MY HEART TO YOURS, FOREVER GRATEFUL, HUGS, PINKROSES (these notes are the ones I’m sharing with my family and friends)