While Kathleen and I rest up from the first half of our trip, I’d like to answer a question that was asked of me: What is the karmic dispensation that we’ve heard so much about over the last few years?
It’s an integral part of the Ascension process we’re all engaged in. Briefly put, once we’ve cleared as much of our karma, or unlearned lessons, as we can before a predetermined time the rest of our karma will be forgiven us. We can also hasten this process by asking for forgiveness of our unlearned lessons.
St. Germaine tells us that “you are in a time of karmic dispensation.” (1) The Divine Mother describes it as a “mighty dispensation for the human collective during this period of transition.” (2)
The details of it were best described by a source that I know little about who called himself Mylightwarrior:
“As we ascend to a higher vibration … there is a recurring process that one goes through over and over until you reach a karmic release of 51% of the lower vibratory energy that was trapped in your system. When you reach this point you will be showered with grand adoration from the higher dimensions. The Creator will give you dispensation for your remaining karma.
“You will be downloaded the information you need to make your final approach into full consciousness. Once you embark on your final run the final vestiges of any left-over imbalance will be cleared from your system.” (3)
The Divine Mother explains:
“There are times — and this is one of them in your collective reality — where dispensation for what you feel has gone awry is requested and granted, always in order that you feel free to continue on. Because so many of you are concerned that you will not make it. And that is simply not my plan or yours.
“So turn to me. I am not simply distant. I am infinitely and eternally present. Ask for help, and it will always, always be granted. Ask for compassion and forgiveness, not that it needs to be granted, but the reassurance does.” (4)
She described the process of forgiveness involved: “What does [dispensation] mean? It is simply allowance, and in your terminology, it is a quality, a divine quality of forgiveness, of allowance, of compassion and our mercy.” (5)
She invited us to ask to be released from our karma: “If you ask for the dispensation of grace, and it is the removal of what you think or your ego or your history or your vasanas have made you believe is your burden, you can be released from these very rapidly.” (6)
Jesus echoed her call:
“There is a time right now, as you may know, of great karmic dispensation. … We would ask people – all people, all beings, all isms, all realities – to pray, to ask, to request, however you go about this, to ask for this karmic dispensation, to ask for this time that all karma, that is owed to you or that you owe, that all deeds that have been left unattended to, be cleared, so that you are all free during this time of rebirth to go forward without hindrance. …
“I’m taking this opportunity to ask each of you to request this gift.” (7)
He said that the same gift was made during his ministry:
“That period – what you think of as my death and then ascension – was a time then of great karmic dispensation, not just for those present but for all upon the planet at that time. And that gift is renewed during this period once again.
“And so that is why I ask to bring it to your attention right now. You cannot do this quickly enough. Let go.” (8)
St. Germaine reminded us that we too are expected to forgive any karmic debt owed us:
“Yes, sometimes you have come back together for karmic reasons, but we also encourage you to know that this is a period of karmic dispensation, so do that process that has been recorded and allow that karmic tie or debt, both that is owed to you and that you owe, to be dismissed. There is no room or time for it.” (9)
Sanat Kumara asked us to take up this new beginning and become as newborns to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
“It is a gift of new beginnings and it is a gift of forgiveness, and in this situation it is also a opportunity for each of you to understand that you may also forgive and to forgive not only those who may have harmed you or hurt you or in some way made you feel poorly, but it is also the opportunity to forgive your sweet self. And to know this gift is freely given and therefore my friends it must be freely received as well.
“There is no payment. There is no debt due. It is important during this time of transition that each and every one of you be set free. And not hindered by the past or even the future. And this gift that has been bestowed this day does that, so I would ask each of you not to cling to old grievances or old hurts, to not cling to old patterns of behavior or actions or thoughts or ideations, belief systems that do not in any way serve you.
“You are newborn. And yet you are newborn with the wisdom and the Love and the knowing of who you are.” (10)
To summarize, we’re in a time of karmic dispensation, a gift of grace from the Mother, similar to that which was extended during Jesus’ ministry. Just as our karmic debts are forgiven us, so we are also expected to fprgive all those who we may see as having a karmic imbalance with us. This is a new beginning promised us at a time when we enter into the very much fuller consciousness of the Fifth Dimension.
Jesus once said that we must become as children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven and all the clearing we’ve been doing, all the downloads and energy baths we’ve been given are in fact turning us into newborns who have the opportunity to take up a new beginning and a new life in the Golden Age we’ve entered and which is gradually expanding before us,
(1) ”Transcript: St. Germaine Discusses Energy Healing (Part Two) on Heavenly Blessings,” channeled by Linda Dillon, January 14, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/01/transcript-st-germaine-discusses-energy-healing-part-two-on-heavenly-blessings-january-14-2014/. Archangel Raphael also tells us that “you are … in a time of karmic dispensation.” (“Transcript: Archangel Raphael Discusses Healing in the Higher Realms on Heavenly Blessings,” channeled by Linda Dillon, January 21, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/02/transcript-archangel-raphael-discusses-healing-in-the-higher-realms-on-heavenly-blessings-january-21-2014/.)
(2) “The Divine Mother: Each and Every One of You Carries Divine Might,” June 17, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/into-the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-divine-mother-each-and-every-one-of-you-carries-divine-might/
(3) Inspired Messages through Mylightwarrior,” A simple Roadmap of Ascension,” July 24, 2011, at http://tinyurl.com/8xz93zo
(4) Loc. cit.
(5) Loc. cit.
(6) “Transcript: The Divine Mother on Grace on Heavenly Blessings, April 30, 2013,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/05/transcript-the-divine-mother-on-grace-on-heavenly-blessings-april-30-2013/.
(7) “Jesus on the Lost Years, the Holy Grail, Reincarnation and Much, Much More,” Dec. 24, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/jesus-on-the-lost-years-the-holy-grail-reincarnation-and-much-much-more/.
(8) Loc. cit.
(9) “Transcript: St. Germaine Discusses Energy Healing,” ibid.
(10) “Transcript: Sanat Kumara on the Sacred Law of Dispensation,” channeled by Linda Dillon, October 29, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/10/transcript-sanat-kumara-on-the-sacred-law-of-dispensation-october-29-2013/.